Biofuel fire, Suspended, Cocoon "Aeris"
Biofuel fires are the cosy, clean burning alternative to open or gas fires
Bio-ethanol, also known as ‘biofuel’ or 'green fuel' produces a smokeless form of heat that does not need a flue or chimney. Your new highly insulated, high performance home should only need a minimal amount of heating and biofuel fires offer a wide range of attractive, natural flame fire options to choose from.
Easy to install, no flue or chimney needed
Clean burning biofuel, with no soot or ashes produced, does not need external venting
- 360 degree rotation
- 100% efficient heat and clean burning
- Cold-rolled steel, 4, black
- Fuel Capacity 1.5L burner
- Heat Output 3KW/H
- Burning Time up to 5H
- Weight 13.5kg
- Dimensions 60W x 38H
- Adjustable hanging pole - 6 height positions
- Available in stainless steel or matte black
- Hanging system available in stainless steel or black
Lead time on this item is around 10-12 weeks (lead times vary between models).
Delivery to metro Auckland & Christchurch. On-delivery outside these areas will be additional. Please contact us for a quotation.
Price includes GST